The team at Peachtree Kids Dental located in Brantford, ON is looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a part-time basis.
The ideal Registered Dental Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: http://www.peachkidsdental.com/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees.
What we are offering:
- Part-time position status
- Permanent employment
- Transit accessible – closer by to a bus stop – 17 minutes away from Brantford Transit Terminal
- Opportunity for advancement
- Team building activities
- Recognition through our monthly Ambassador program
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Registered Dental Hygienist. Working at Peachtree Kids Dental, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
25 hours per week
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
What we are looking for:
- Currently registered or in process of registering with the:
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (CDHO)
- Someone who has a special touch with kids
- Minimum 6 months – 1 year experience would be good, but we are also expecting applications from new grads
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
- Customer service mindset
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send us your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the JOB ID: 2606RDH-ON-022