We are a close-knit family owned and operated dental practice in Ottawa. We are in search of a part time Certified Dental Hygienist to join our team!
As a collective, we work hard to meet our patient needs by taking a collaborative approach with a seamless line of communication between every member of our team.
We treat using Guided Biofilm Therapy principles using the Airflow Prophylaxis Master units. Experience with these units is not required, training to be provided.
We strive to provide excellent customer service to patients & provide a safe, judgment free space while maintaining a gentle and calming experience for patients.
The ideal candidate is a positive and proactive team-player, professional and possesses the ability to learn quickly. They are open-minded and happy to learn the systems employed by our team that allow us to offer the best care possible to our patients. They are happy and willing to put effort toward meeting the goals of our clinic.
Apply today if you want to join a team-oriented, fun and hardworking team!
Compensation and perks:
Competitive wage, negotiable related to level of experience
- Paid lunch break
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Monthly catered lunches
- Nespresso coffee
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting with lots of natural light
- Modern and current technology and instruments
- Mental Wellness program
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and provide patients with dental hygiene therapy
- Operatory turnover
- Sterilization turnover
- Prepare and maintain all tools and equipment required for treatment
- Record patient medical history
- Maintain patient records and charts
- Handling emergencies and ensuring proper maintenance of emergency files
- Adapting to schedule changes related to emergencies
Required Qualifications :
Graduate from a Dental Hygiene program and in good standing with provincial regulatory body
Must be legally able to work in Canada
Two full days per week (flexible)
No weekends or evenings
Dental Hygiene +1 year preferred