Established busy Northern Ontario practice is searching for an experienced and passionate Associate Dentist to join our busy clinic on a full-time basis! The ideal candidate must be motivated to build strong patient relationships and to deliver the highest standard of dental treatment.
The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive experience and leave with a smile. The ideal Associate would have experience practicing in North America, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, competent with providing all scopes of dentistry
- New grads welcome!
- Are you a newer grad looking to pay down your student loans?
- Do you want to be busy from day one?
- Are you looking for an opportunity where you will not be restricted to your social services?
- Mentorship available
- Are you looking for a higher percentage of 50% instead of the usual 40% of collections?
- Do you want a work life balance with no evenings or weekends?
What we are offering:
- High producing dental practice which means high earning potential
- Get paid 50% of collections
- Full-time/Permanent employment
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Free on-site fitness facility
- Health Spending Account
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) Program from an accredited school or university program
- Registered or in processing of registering with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- 1+ years of experience practicing dentistry is preferred
- New graduates are welcome
- Experience in General Dentistry (restorative, extractions, endodontics, crown & bridge, dentures)
- Preference will be given to applicants who are comfortable with all aspects of dentistry including endodontic treatment and extractions. Experience with Invisalign and implant restoration is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and their families
How to Apply
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.