The team at 7Dental Findlay Creek in Ottawa Ontario is looking for a passionate, hard-working Associate Dentist on a permanent full-time basis.
The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile. The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is skilled in helping patients feel at ease and comfortable, can clearly communicate with both patients and coworkers, and work independently as needed.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: www.7dental.com
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 400 locations nationwide and over 6,000 employees. Providing a long-term career in a growing network located in multiple communities across the country, at all levels of the industry.
What we are offering:
- Growing/Solid patient base and
- High-producing dental practice which means high earning potential
- Permanent Full-time position
- Permanent employment
- Free Parking
- Opportunity to grow and be an equity partner in 123Dentist practices
- Mentorship and training for new graduates.
- Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist.
35-40 hours per week
Weekdays and Weekends
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) Program from an accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
- Registered or in processing of registering with the:
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Eligible to practice dentistry in the province of Ontratio
- We are open to those currently registered with other Canadian province(s)
- New graduates welcome with mentorship provided
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients’ families
123Dentist is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job ID :4729AD-ON202
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.