Want to live in the second most affordable city in BC? Relocate to the largest city in Central BC, Prince George!
Join Concept Dental Centre in Prince George, BC as an Associate Dentist!
Prince George is just over a 1 hour flight to Vancouver plus we have an international airport that can fly you accross Canada and the United States.
Prince George is home to a lower cost of living which means buying your dream home is a more realistic goal!
Our city has an abundance of activities including boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, and camping. We are a very busy clinic as we service many of the surrounding communities.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://conceptdentalcentre.com/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 400 locations nationwide and over 6,000 employees. Providing a long-term career in a growing network located in multiple communities across the country, at all levels of the industry.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- We do general, cosmetic, and family dentistry, Splint Therapy, Botox, and Invisalign
- Very modern and updated clinic
- Opportunity to grow and be an equity partner in 123Dentist practices
- Mentorship and training for new graduates
- Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
30 hours per week
Associates are compensated on a fee for service basis with remuneration starting from 35% collections and higher (depending on experience)
What we are looking for:
- DDS/DMD Program from accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process
- Registered or in process of registering with the British Columbia College of Oral Health Professionals (BCCOHP)
- We are also open to those licensed in other Canadian provinces
- New graduates welcome
- Enjoy living in a town that is affordable
- Someone who is willing to learn
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients’ families
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 4748AD-BC-370
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply with a resume quoting the Job ID: 4748AD-BC-370 to firstname.lastname@example.org.