Relocate to Moncton, New Brunswick!
The team at Dental Health Centre in Moncton, NB is searching for an enthusiastic, passionate Associate Dentist to join us on a full-time basis!
Moncton, NB is one of the fastest growing cities in Atlantic Canada with a superior quality of life. Our affordable real estate and relaxed lifestyle, makes it the perfect place to settle down. Having the airport just minutes away, makes it easy to travel out of the province as well. In fact, a flight to Toronto takes just 2.5 hours. Perfect for weekend getaways!
Learn more about our team here: https://www.dentalhealthcentre.ca/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 400 locations nationwide and over 6,000 employees. Providing a long-term career in a growing network located in multiple communities across the country, at all levels of the industry.
What we are offering:
- Relocation Bonus!
- Retention Bonus!
- High producing dental practice which means high earning potential
- Great patient flow, you will be booked from your first day
- NO weekends!
- 4 days a week, with potential for 5 days
- Well-established dental practice with state-of-the-art dental equipment
- Wide range of dental procedures performed at our clinic
- Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
- We are not only a team but a family. Our culture and work environment are unique so our practice is a place where you will enjoy coming to work at and exciting in being a part of
What we are looking for:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from a University recognized by the provincial college / association or NBEB Certified
- Registered or in processing of registering with the: New Brunswick Dental Society
- We are also open to those registered in other Canadian Province(s)
- New graduates welcome
- Motivated to learn and practice dentistry
- Demonstrated ability to connect and communicate with a variety of patients and address a diversity of patient needs
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job ID: 4747AD-NB-207
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply with a resume quoting the Job ID: 4747AD-NB-207 to firstname.lastname@example.org.