Seeking a part time (3-4 days) associate dentist to work at 2 practices in the Niagara Region Join our dynamic dental team and become a vital part of our multi-location dental practice dedicated to delivering top-notch oral healthcare.
- DDS or DMD degree from an accredited dental school.
- Valid RCDSO dental license and in good standing.
- Proven experience as a practicing dentist.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a multi-location setting.
- Commitment to continuing education and professional development.