We are an established practice in Mississauga focused on on family oral care. Join our busy dental team and become a vital part of our dental practice. We take pride in fostering a collaborative and supportive environment for our team members.
- Perform comprehensive dental examinations and diagnoses.
- Develop and execute treatment plans in collaboration with patients.
- Provide a range of dental procedures, including but not limited to restorative, prosthodontics, and preventative care.
- Work seamlessly with our team of dental professionals to ensure a high standard of patient care.
- Keep abreast of the latest advancements in dentistry and incorporate them into practice.
- Maintain accurate patient records and documentation.
- DDS or DMD degree from an accredited dental school.
- Valid RCDSO dental license and in good standing.
- 3+ years of experience preferred but new grads welcome
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Fluency in Chinese preferred
How to Apply
Interested candidates: Please email email@example.com
Or call (905) 238-9233