The team at Parkview Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant for our busy specialty practices located in Ancaster and Hamilton, ON.
You will be assisting with a variety of oral surgery procedures. Your duties also include preparing work stations, taking periapical and panoramic x-rays, ensure that instruments and equipment are properly cleaned and sterilized, receiving patients, preparing charts, beginning patient preparation, and educating patients about pre and post-operative dental care.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday and shifts ranges between 7am to 5pm (6-8 hour daily shift) depending on the patient schedule. Our office is closed on weekends.
What we are offering:
- Full-time status
- Permanent employment
- Group Benefits after probation for full-time employment
- Uniform provided
- Fully digital office
- Free parking available
- Team building activities
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Certified Dental Assistant. Working at our clinics, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
- 35-40 hours per week
- 5 Days of the week
- No weekends
- Day shifts
What we are looking for:
- Completion of a Dental Assisting program is an asset
- NDAEB Certificate Level II in Canada
- 2-3 years experience working in a dental clinic
- Experience with dental practice management software is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
- Customer service mindset
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
JOB ID: 4760CDA-ON-196
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com, quoting the job ID: 4760CDA-ON-196