We are seeking a Certified Level II Dental Assistant for our new dental office in Mississauga. Our mission is to provide a positive patient experience and work environment, so we are looking for someone who enjoys serving patients and has a natural enthusiasm for the field of dentistry and for helping others while providing high-quality personalized care.
Most importantly, our office is looking for someone who is a team player, who is organized, has good communication skills, and is responsible.
All details will be discussed in the interview. Minimum of 2 years of experience is required. Tracker is an asset. Fluency in English and Spanish and knowledge of IPAC Guidelines are a must.
– Exceptional customer service skills
– CDA Level II Dental Assistant
– HARP certification required
– Minimum 2 years of experience
– Knowledge of Tracker is an asset
– Comprehensive understanding of the dental instrument
– Greet and seat patients
– Clean and prepare treatment rooms
– Maintain and follow IPAC Guidelines
– Sterilize instruments and set up trays
– Must be proficient in taking digital x-rays
– Maintain the autoclaves and sterilization area
– Handling insurance claims and experience with dental coding is an asset
– Scheduling follow-up appointments and providing telephonic reminders is an asset
– Manager/Treatment Coordinator experience is an asset.
How to Apply
If you think you are a suitable candidate for this opportunity, please email your resume to us along with a cover letter. firstname.lastname@example.org