Wonderful opportunity to work in a modern, dynamic office! We are looking for an outstanding individual to add to our amazing team as a dental hygienist. Are you a passionate advocate for oral health? If so, we’d love to have you join us! This role is ideal for a caring hygienist seeking to work in a joyful, comfortable environment with a team dedicated to quality care.
– Assess, plan, and implement hygiene care for patients
– Perform clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planing, polishing, fluoride application
– Be an oral health educator by introducing preventative techniques and counselling
– Provide consistent patient experience during hygiene visits
Part-time hours available. Competitive salary offered. Ample on-site parking. We are highly focused on patient care and creating a positive environment for our entire team. We love to grow and expand our knowledge. If you would enjoy working with a fun and enthusiastic team, please connect with us!
– Team-player and works cohesively to provide an atmosphere of trust and cooperation
– Eager to help, educate and provide oral hygiene instructions as needed
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– An ability to make patients feel comfortable and at ease
– Great patient management and organizational skills
– Experience is required (4+ years)
– Successful completion of a Diploma in Dental Hygiene
– Dental hygiene licence in good standing with the CDHO
How to Apply
Please foward your resume to email@example.com