The team at our Dental Clinics located in Ottawa, ON is looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienists on a full-time basis.
The ideal Registered Dental Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
- Corporate sponsored incentive programs such as phantom stock option plan for full-time employees (a first of its kind in the Canadian dental industry)
- Permanent- Full-time position status
- Extended Benefits Offered
- Free Parking available
- Opportunity for professional advancement
- Team building activities
- Recognition through our monthly Ambassador program
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Registered Dental Hygienist. Working at our clinic, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
32 – 35 hours per week
5 – 6 Days of the week
JOB ID: 5037RDH-5-BCJ
- What we are looking for:
- Currently registered or in process of registering with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (CDHO) (open to other provinces too)
- New graduates welcome!
- Flexible to cover shifts in different locations when needed
- Experience with dental practice management software is considered an asset
- Proficiency with Computer softwares and MS office
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients, families and staff members
- We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com quoting JOB ID 5037RDH-5-BCJ