- Members and non-members may purchase display or classified advertisements in the Ontario Dentist journal. Read below for full details.
- The ODA does not accept advertising on its website, social media channels or other digital properties.
- ODA members may advertise free-of-charge for employment, buying/selling practices or selling dental equipment on the ODA Job & Ad Board. Posts are available for everyone to view.
- Ads in Ontario Dentist and the Job & Ad Board must be placed separately.
Ontario Dentist is a popular resource for dentists across Ontario, in Canada and internationally. Published 10 times a year, Ontario Dentist is one of the best ways to directly reach dentists in Ontario. Our circulation is approximately 10,500 per issue.
There are two options for placing ads in Ontario Dentist:
- Display ads run throughout the publication. Learn more about display ads.
- Classified ads appear in the classified section at the back of Ontario Dentist. Learn more about classified ads.
Read the details of the advertising guidelines for Ontario Dentist and other ODA publications.